- Kaitlan is knitting sleeves for her red sweater Christmas gift.
- Joycie G is working on baby hats for donation & had 5 for donation.
- Newcomer Patricia G had several afghan blocks sewn together and was glad to get away from the usual routine and visit.
- Donna had a busy time since last Knitting Circle sewing 10 double-sided adult bibs, crocheting one cradle blanket, and knitting 3 hats for donation.
- Sharon has been traveling and is working on a pink baby blanket. And donated 3 cute baby hats.
- Sylvia is enjoying retirement and knit 8 adorable preemie baby hats for donation.
- Pam is working on her Creativebug.com Knit-a-long Cable Afghan blocks.
- Sara is crocheting a gorgeous Shades of Grey afghan. And Dr. Suess hat.
- Rachel is knitting small pocket teddies for family newborns.
- Susan K is crocheting baby hats for Family Health Center newborns.
- Ruth is knitting a cradle blanket.
- Laura is crochet mini-stockings to put with our Veterans & Friends for Life Christmas gifts. Two baby hats and a Marjie mini-quilt for donation were completed by Laura.
- Karen S is knitting a Dr. Who Tardis shawl now that she finished her socks. And knit a sweet baby headband for donation with the remaining sock yarn.
- Celine celebrated her 30th birthday with us and is crocheting a baby hat. Thanks to Kaitlan, Donna, Celine, Pat Q, Karen S & Laura for providing yummly snacks.
- Pat Q is crocheting a hotpad in blue cotton Marjie Yarn. And donated two adult hats and a Christmas laghan.
- Cynthia M is crocheting a ripple baby blanket for a friend.
- Jessica G is making something in pretty mauve color yarn
- Susan A knit 4 fantabulous baby hats for donation.
The Yarn Swap seemed to get people yarn they were more interested in than what they brought to swap, and appeared to be a success.
Next Knitting Circle: Thursday August 21st @ West Waco library & Genealogy Center, 5301 Bosque Blvd, Meeting Room 5:30 - 7:30pm. All welcome.