- Welcome newcomer Wanda
- Lots of projects in work: a knit vest, a darling stuffed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, a basic cotton basketweave dishcloth, a lovely poncho and a shawl/cowl, amazing baby hats, 3 church purse cradles (complete with darling dolls!), a sweet baby chick in an egg knit project, a pink slip stitch baby blanket, lovely socks, fabulous knit gloves, a crocheted triple strip braided cowl, a doll, a never-ending granny square blanket, an amazing yellow baby blanket, warm brown knit socks, 4 NICU squares and an awesome scarf using Homespun.
- 3 Marjie Yarn items were collected for her memorial April 22nd.
- 11 items were collected for Friends for Life.
- 31 Baby Hats were collected for local newborns.
- 1 scarf & lots of magazines were collected for our veterans.
Cynthia gave an informative presentation on the purpose and uses of Ravelry. Questions on how to post photos, find friends, find a pattern for Japanese one-two (tabi) socks, and more were answered. Thank you Cynthia (and everyone's else's input).
The next Knitting & Crochet Meetup will be Tuesday Mar 10th at South Waco Library 5 - 7pm with Cast On Methods Demo. Come at 4:30pm, or stay late till 7:30pm, for Learn to Crochet beginner lessons and crochet help if interested. All welcome.