- About 20 people came to the Knitting & Crochet Meetup yesterday.
- Welcome newcomer Brenda who is learning to crochet and Jennifer who is thinking of moving here from Utah.
- Lauren gave a interesting demo on Beading and showed us her impressive works to inspire us.
- 17 people have signed up for the Waco Knitters group tour of McLane Stadium on April 18th 3pm.
- Sharon decided to learn to knit. Thanks Karen for helping her!
- Baby hats and 3 NICU squares (thanks Sharon, Donna, Sandy T, Pat, Laura, Yolande, Glenda!) were collected for our optional group Baby Hat Project POC Pat
- 1 adult bib, 1 walker caddy (thanks Donna!), 2 sashay scarves (thanks Barbara H), 5 adult hats (thanks Sandy T), 5 dishcloths (thanks Sandy T and Karen) were collected for our optional group Friends for Life Project POC Laura
- Magazines (thanks Ruth & Donna!), travel toiletries (thanks Pat!), a knit scarf (thanks Laura) were collected for our optional Hospice Veterans Project POC Barbara H
- we celebrated Susan A's birthday and Donna's new FREE hearing aids with a beautifully decorated cake and cookies by Pat. Thank you Pat.
Recap Knitting & Crochet Meetup:
2nd Quarter Charity