- Marjie Memorial - Marjie's daughter Hallie donated our 85 items to My Brother's Keeper (Mission Waco's homeless shelter), Saint Catherine's and the Pekin IL Hospital.
- Providence Hospital - 999 baby hats, booties, blankets, NICU squares, etc
- Humane Society of Central Texas - 5 puppy mats
- Friends for Life - 166 scarves, pet sweater, adult bibs, walker caddies, hats, hotpads, lapghans, shawls, etc + 66 yarn ornament crafts and supplies
- Veterans - 32 hats, 23 scarfs and 1 afghan. magazines, travel toiletries
As I remove last years photos from my computer, I am recalling your generosity in 2015. The Waco Knitters & Crocheters never cease to amaze me. Together, we have made a huge difference in the local community:
LOCAL CANCER PATIENT Handicrafts